Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Fiasco Continues

I learned today that the AOTS slots supposedly given to us last month was moved to January instead of its original schedule of October. Nothing is really sure in life. When we we're asked if we're interested, we were asked to decided immediately (on the same day that we we're asked).

At the end of that same day, one of the two slots was revoked by top management (Cebu), which led me to take back my decision as well. I'm not telling all these to justify my decision. I won't even bother to find out why it was moved to a later date. These things do not concern me anymore. >:P

Right now, I'm prepping myself for a new chapter of my career so I won't dwell too much on the past. I have no regrets. But I won't deny the fact that sometimes, I do wonder, what would have happened, if the screw up, unintentional or not, never happened at all. :-?

You might wonder, whether that was the reason for my resignation... to get even perhaps. After all, scorpions tend to keep grudges. On other hand, those born in the year of the boar are peace loving individuals, so I can't be doing this for revenge... :) Talk about contradicting characteristics!

My next post will be about the true reasons for my resignation. Till next time... :)

No comments: