Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Mini HS Reunion: Geeks Reunited

I attended Glenn's celebration Gloria Maris, Greenhills last Sunday. His father hosted a sort of victory party for him, for ranking 3rd in the Architect Licensure Exams. ^_^

Relatives, friends, classmates, and teachers were invited. It was like a mini high school reunion for some of us. It is really nice to see some familiar faces. :)

I haven't visited my high school alma mater for quite a while now and meeting some of our school teachers and administrators made me feel a little anxious.

As a sign of courtesy, we went over to their tables and greeted them. Some of them doesn't remember my name any more. 7 years must have been really long. Some of them were also surprised to see me. Probably because I've grown taller and changed my hair style :P

And as my title suggested, some geeks were reunited.
Magan short for Marc Gan, the Anime Geek.
Thomas Ellyson, the Anime/Math/Science/History/Computer Geek...
and me, your Regular Geek.

Ellyson works for PLDT, he's in-charged with residential DSL subscriptions. Back in high school, we used to be partners in several math and science competitions. Actually, he's the one doing most of the thinking and solving. I'm just the attraction. >:)

Here's a picture from last Sunday...


The guy standing next to me wearing glasses is Thomas.
The other guy beside me is Magan.
The one standing next to Magan is Glenn.

Here's a photo taken while I was in 1st or 2nd year high school...


I was really short back then...

5 comments:

k a r e n said...

I'm tagging you. View my blog for details. =P

Renan said...

woah man, you 3 looked like you were lining up for a firing squad! :D

vetz said...

is that chiang kai?! haha! :D

Unknown said...

nope, Sakya po yan. :)

Unknown said...

frank,

classmate mo pala si renan (middle) nung elementary ka?