Saturday, August 18, 2007

Road to Learning

I got a chance to talk with our manager when I submitted my letter of resignation. Not so long ago, I was just one of the people who feel anxious whenever an employee is talking to him. We all wonder whether that person is already resigning or not. And if he is, what are the things that they are talking about. Last Tuesday, I finally experienced the feeling of being that person, the one being watched.

It was one of the best conversations I've had in my entire stay in the company. Although I don't really remember much of the details, I felt good during the few minutes of our exchange of words.

After asking where am I transferring, he suggested that I should consider getting a master's degree since I'm still young. He also added that there are currently a bunch of scholarships in some of the best Universities in the world.

I think it's a pretty good idea to go back to school. But this time, I could take my time and don't have to be pressured just to pass or graduate on time... :)

I still have so much to learn in this life...

No comments: