Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Things to Miss: The Risks of Going Home Late

For the next 30 days, I'll be posting the things/people/happenings that I would probably miss after I leave NSP.

First on my list, the thrills of going home late...

I live in Tondo, and it usually takes me more than 1 hour to reach home by LRT+MRT+Jeep combination. That is also by far the safest means of transportation available for me. But because LRT closes before 9PM, I'm left with some not so safe alternatives.

Jeepney, where I experienced my first and hopefully my last "Buko pie hold-up" incident.
Bus, where a gay dude w/ boobs tries to get my attention.
FX, where I was harassed by the same gay dude w/ boobs. T_T

I've pretty much tried every possible alternative in getting home. Luckily, I still haven't encountered any life threatening experience with any of them. Hopefully, I won't be encountering any in the next 30 days even though I'm asleep in most of my travel time. >.< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For those who are interested in going to my place, here's a list of possible ways to do so: 1. (MRT to Edsa-Taft) -> (LRT to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Cheap, and Safe
2. (MRT to Edsa-Taft) -> (Jeep to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Slow, Cheap, and Unsafe
3. (MRT to Edsa-Taft) -> (FX to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Expensive and Safe

4. (Bus to Buendia-Taft) -> (Jeep to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Slow, Cheap, and Unsafe
5. (Bus to Buendia-Taft) -> (FX to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Expensive, and Safe
6. (Bus to Buendia-Taft) -> (FX to Moriones) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Cheap, and Safe

7. (Bus to UST) -> (Jeep to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Slow, Cheap, and Safe
8. (FX to UST) -> (Jeep to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Cheap and Safe

9. (MRT to Cubao) -> (LRT2 to Recto) -> (Jeep to Tayuman)
- Slow, Expensive, Safe

10. (Ask Donna to give you a ride) -> (Jeep to Tayuman) -> (Jeep to Pritil)
- Fast, Cheapest, Safe

4 comments:

iya said...

hala wala na ko talaga kasabay umuwi pag badminton. iniwan nyo na ko ni ate gloi! :( thanks for telling me about PVP liner. :)

raceirolg said...

hintayin mo ko, babalik naman ako after 2 years, sabay ulit tayo pauwi after badminton hehehe... (or malay mo may kotse na ko, nyahahaha...i wish *^_^*

or malay mo makakasabay pa rin natin si frank sa pvp liner hehe... (or may kotse na sya, hihihihi...)

iya said...

ako ang magkaka-kotse!!! hehehe.

Unknown said...

malay niyo baka manalo ako sa raffle ng Ace Hardware... Hyundai Getz din yun... :)