Thursday, August 09, 2007

Letting Go

I just had a pretty rough day indeed...

This morning, I talked to Ate May about my resignation next week.
It was really difficult, but it had to be done...
Tomorrow, I'll be talking to Tanaka-san and Sir Gonz.

But... this is not only reason why I had a rough day...

Though this may seem pretty embarrassing for some, I felt I need to put some details to complete my post for this interesting day.

Most people believe that "everything happens for a reason". I had weird experience today that can give a little truth to this statement.

As I came to the office this morning, my stomach started feeling weird. It seems that I may have eaten something wrong this morning or yesterday. It was making some weird sounds and was a bit painful.

And though I've already went to the comfort room twice this afternoon, it was still making some noise and getting more painful.

I had to leave the office early in order to reach home as soon as possible. While walking to the MRT, I felt that I should just "release" it right away.

I've decided to go the comfort room in basement of SM. When I got there, all the urinals we're removed and under maintenance. Because of this, all the people are using the cubicles instead. So I told myself that I may still be able to hold it until I reach home.

Surprisingly, the lines in the MRT entrance were short. This perhaps is my lucky day. At that moment I thought I'll be getting home in no time.

After a few minutes I found myself in the LRT station waiting for the train. At that point, I was desperate and trying my best to control it for another 40+ minutes.

After 4 stations, I realized that I really have to let go. I've decided to get off at Pedro Gil station, where there are several fast food chains. Just when I reached the door of the train, the train stopped, there was a technical problem. Talk about bad timing. After a couple of minutes, it moved and the door finally opened.

I went to Jollibee and headed for the comfort room. I won't be talking about what happened inside, I'll leave this to your imagination. After the "release", I bought the new Molo Soup and a glass of dalandan juice to replenish some lost fluids. Then headed back for the LRT.

The 1st train that came was jam-packed so I've decided not to get in. When the next train came, I got in. It was dark since some lights were not working.

After 3 stations, the guy standing on my left suddenly called my attention...
It was Matt! I was speechless for several seconds. Talk about coincidence. Meeting an old friend in such place at the weirdest moment.

Most of the time, we tend to question everything that is happening to us or around us. And most of the time, we fail to get the answers no matter how much of our time and effort we give. And sometimes, we simply have to let go in order to let the answers reveal themselves to us.

No comments: