Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yushima Shrine Pictures...

One of the temples inside...



It so happen that there's an origami exhibition
in the shrine's compound...
so better get my cam warmed up... :)















I was wondering why they're getting pictures
of this tree... so I tried searching over the internet...


It's a Cherry Blossom (Sakura) tree...
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2011.html



Close-up shot... :D


Marble...


A thousand colorful paper cranes...


I really have no idea what they're trying to do...




I saw an old guy taking pictures using this...
It looks weird, but it does work though...


Who needs a tripod if you can't take pictures
from above... while still standing on the ground?


He even showed one of his shots to us... after that...
I took a shot of the other end of his accessory... :P

Camera+Periscope = Cameriscope


This is the real "BOSO" cam... niyehehehe... :P

No comments: