Friday, February 10, 2006

Ideal Death Scenario... :D

Have you ever thought of how you want to die?

I do, most of the time, but it's not because
I wanted to end my life badly...

I just wanted to make the most out of everything...
including my own death... :)

My ideal death scenario is to be killed while saving
a child from an accident... :)

Pretty heroic and stupid at the same time... :D
But why not just save the child and don't be killed?
If I do, then I would have no excuse to die, right? :P

My alternate death scenario is not actually be killed
but to be assumed dead... like surviving in a plane
crash, sea accident, bombing incident, etc...
as long as my body could not be found... :)

I know what you're probably thinking right now...
Yes, I'm quite selfish to be thinking of these things!
I guess I'm just good at running away... :)

You probably won't imagine that this would be
coming from me... but it is... and I've actually talked
about this with a close friend long ago... :D

P.S. This is really boring indeed... :P

1 comment:

The Cube Monkey said...

Interesting post. I've thought about these points as well. I want to die with dignity as well. I hope I don't die doing something stupid like blow drying my hair in the bathtub or eating too many hot peppers..lol