Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bits and Pieces Part 2

some random stuffs...

small things...
maybe insignificant for some...
but they do need some recognition as well...

The Magazine I took from the subway station
this morning... The cover girl is Boa


Kon strapped on my bag...
looks cool... he he...


Yoshinoya's Free Egg Coupon that I got a week ago...

I used to keep pieces of paper like this one...
Including "thank you" post-it's during my
high school years... :D

The Tokyo Inn alarm clock...
It usually takes me 3-5 snoozes before
I get out of the bed... :P


MRT Stored Value Ticket... with Erap's Photo...
I'm not an Erap supporter...
and I'm not in favor of having some policitian's
photo on my train ticket as well...
But between Erap and Arroyo...

I'll go for the lesser evil... :P
You can find this in my wallet... :)
And I'm not planning to return this... :P

No comments: