Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Slap of Harsh Reality

No wonder I'm feeling a bit anxious and weird yesterday. My body seems to anticipate bad things even before they actually happen.

This morning, I've received a bad news about the AOTS. The original 2 slots for Manila was change to 1 in favor of Cebu.

Just yesterday, we were told that those 2 slots already belong to Manila. And just now, we got news that it no longer is.

So why the hell did they offered 2 slots in the first place??? We're professionals here, not small kids.

If they're plan is to wipe out the Manila office. Well, they seem to be doing a pretty good job. Screwing the right people at the right time.

First thing tomorrow, I'm going to inform my manager that I'm already withdrawing my AOTS application.

The selection process is flawed to begin with, so there's no reason for me to stick with my initial decision.

For me, the best way to fight office politics is to stay out of it. And that's exactly what I am going to do.

1 comment:

WS said...

both slots are given to cebu na.