Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sister's Wedding: New Beginnings

A rather late post...

A Sister's Wedding

Just wanted to wish my sister the best in her newest chapter in life.
She was married last week, July 1st at the Archdiocesan Shrine of Jesus near SM Mall of Asia.

It was indeed an unforgettable experience for me.
To see a member of the family in one of her most important events in her life. And to be part of that celebration.

I still couldn't keep myself from wondering what's gonna happen.
I could only hope for the best in whatever lies in front of them.

One lesser

With my sister leaving home to live with her new family. Our home will never be the same.

Though, sometimes we may feel incomplete, I guess things like these happen so we could learn and grow more. She has done her part in this family. Now it's our turn to do our share.

Photos

Here are some of the photos that I've taken...

The wedding gown...

My sister with her make-up artist...

My youngest sister...

The wedding rings...
At the church...

My other sisters...
My aunt from Taiwan and my mom...

The couple at the reception...

Cheers for the newly wed!

Perrin and Fritzie Sy

1 comment:

Knight said...

Nice Frank,

Mukhang authentic na Tsinobela ang dating. hahaha. They say it isn't easy but it is really just another phase in our lives. We will adjust to it and live on to the next phase.

Bilisan mo mag ipon... hahaha. I want to see the next one in line sa family mo tie the knot. hehehe. (teka pangalwa ka di ba?)

-Dencio