Thursday, July 26, 2007

Patching Holes

I visited my dentist today to have my teeth checked because I was having problems with one of the dental fillings (amalgam) I got when I was still a kid (90's).

The last time I was able to visit her was during 2004. Talk about effective time management... :P

She found a problem with the dental filling in my second molar which caused a decay. No wonder it's aching sometimes. She told me that if I came a little later, it's going to be painful... whew!

Aside from a broken filling, she also found a new decay in my third molar... :(

She did some cleaning and removed the old dental filling while I was watching through a small hand held mirror. I was surprise when I saw the new hole in my tooth. I think you could almost fit an eraser of a Mongol pencil in it... >.<>.<

No comments: