Saturday, December 29, 2007

S2 Reloaded

Finally, I got my camera serviced and cleaned at the Canon Service Center along Pasong Tamo (A.K.A. Chino Roces) last Thursday. It was a long walk from Jasmine's workplace to the service center, but it was worth it... I got them to inspect and clean my camera for free... maybe it was my "charm"... ha ha ha... >:)

They opened up my camera and showed me that there is no way the ants could get any farther inside. The speaker holes where I found the ants coming out is practically a dead end. Whew!

So I just asked the service representative if I they could clean the internals of my camera. While they were working on my camera I saw a notice saying that they will be charging P250.00 consultation fee starting from February 2006. I also overheard a customer commenting that the repair cost for her broken IXUS camera is P14,000, and she was nagging his son for dropping it.

When she returned my camera, I asked her where should I pay. But she told me it's OK and I don't have to pay anything. The cute... err... kind service representative just asked me to fill-up some form for record purposes, and the next time I come back, she'll be charging more. >.<>:P

No comments: