Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Day: Part 2

August 8, 2008

The second part of my story happened at the wedding reception. As I've mentioned in my previous entry, it just kept getting weirder and funnier.

When Carlo started calling names of the guys to join the garter game trap, I had a feeling that something is going to happen (to me), and it did. :D

As you might have guessed, I was the one who got the garter. The game started with all the guys given a balloon to inflate. My battle plan was to make sure that my balloon is not the largest nor the smallest. I even tried to distract Bert so he won't be able to inflate his. >:)

However, it was never about the size. It was the color of the balloon. It was all about the PINK balloon, which I was holding from the very beginning. o_O

What happened next is more bizarre. Each girl was given the end of one of the laces wrapped around the bouquet. The idea was, whoever picks the one strand which was actually tied to the bouquet gets it.

And guess who won? It was Jasmine! :D

Mathematically speaking, the chances (6 guys and 6 girls) that we will get picked as a pair would be around 2.7%. But then again, the fun factor won't be that much if someone else got picked, right? :P

Overall, it was a memorable and fun event, not only for the newly weds, but for everyone as well.

Again, cheers to our new couple, Carlo and Sheila. :)

No comments: