Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Year Older, A Year Wiser

...or maybe not...

Jasmine, together with some of my friends in NSP prepared a surprise dinner for my birthday at Krocodile Grill. It was really nice of them to throw a party for me. I was really touched. T_T

A few weeks ago, Jas told me to reserve October 26. I asked her why, and she couldn't tell me why, after a minute of persuasion, she told me that her friend is going to be engaged. I knew there was something fishy, plus the fact that she's not good in lying.

After a couple of days, I forgot that event and believed that there is really going to be an engagement party. I even wore a polo for the occasion. I couldn't believe that I've fallen for it. :P

Anyhow, it was nice seeing some familiar faces again. I even got a new Gundam kit to add to my collection, and a bundle of messages from my NSP family.

To Jasmine, Bert, Rajah, Ria, Sheila, Cheann, Erik, Nelson, Renan, Roel, Harmy, Mabel, and those who've wrote a message for me...

Thank you! I appreciate the treat, the gift, and the messages. :)

3 comments:

jasmine said...

wehe tanda mo na >:)

Unknown said...

I missed you bday Kuya Frank.. Soweeeee.. Anyway, woohoo! Happy Birthday parin! hehehe =D

WS said...

ot kami ni ben that day...dapat andiyan rin ako :|

haberday frank :)