Monday, October 01, 2007

Farewell Message: Continuation

First of all, I would like to apologize to those people whom I wasn't able to formally say goodbye to before I left two weeks ago. I guess I was forcing myself to be busy with work so I won't feel sad about my departure.

As a consequence, I never had a chance to prepare a good speech, and probably have forgotten to mention some of the important people in the office. But what really bothers me is that I wasn't able to talk to some people even at my last day of work.

As a continuation of my speech...

I would like to mention a few names of people who have made an influence in me during my stay in NSP. In no particular order... :P

Jas, Dennis, Niña, Matt, Marben, Gloi, Donna, Melissa, Ben, Bert, Roel, Renan, Nelson, Ria Mae, Metz, Jemma, Dino, Tanaka sensei, Tanaka san, Miss Nene, Jaja, Troy, Ate May, Sir Jay, Sir Gonz, Jecal, Henrison, Sir Mike, Roovin, Mark Lim, Rinnel, Mike B, Robii, Dino, Jenny, Mang Jerry, Mang Dennis...

I was planning to give a dedicated message for each of them, but it would probably make this post very long. Too keep it short. I would just like to let them know that I'm really honored and thankful to have shared my time with them.

Goodbye... for now. But I'm still looking forward to seeing them again.

Thanks again and good luck to all.

-------------------------------------

P.S. I guess this is the closing of this chapter of my life.

No comments: