Sunday, June 10, 2007

Holes, Cracks and Dreams

I was able to spare some time today to fix my clothes and stuffs.
I re-folded all of them and stacked them nicely in my drawers.

My bed seems to have collected a considerable amount of dust
since it was last cleaned, which I can't really remember when.
I disassembled it so we could easily move it out of the room.

After the bed was moved out, this is what our floor looks like...


Not too far from a jigsaw puzzle...


With some deadly holes and cracks...


This is where rats and insects like cockroaches enter our room.

Most parts of the house are pretty similar to this, some even worst.
This is quite expected for a house which is almost 50-years old.

Our house is just holding by a nail, figuratively.
There’s really no way telling when it is going to give-in.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to save enough money before that happens.
This is one of my missions in my life...
to do what my dad has failed to.

No comments: