Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Close Encounters With A 3rd Gender

This seems to be the worst day of my life...
He was trying to abuse my knees.

He was lucky I was able to control my temper...
Otherwise, all hell is going to break lose...
I can't imagine what he would look like
after I break every single bone in his body.

I cracked my fingers loud enough to let him hear...
He was wise enough to stop his plans...
My message was sent loud and clear.

======================================

I took a Baclaran-bound bus after our badminton game,
The bus was a bit full so I went to the rear and found myself
a seat on the right row. When the guy next to me left,
I noticed this person wearing red sitting in the opposite
row. The person said "Hi".

"Oh Shit!"

I already knew that he is gay.
I observed him for a while and realized that aside from
having a long hair, he has a pair of boobs, his Adam's apple
seems to be removed as well or just to small to notice.
And he seems to be enjoying looking at me.

"Holy Shit!"

When the bus reached the LRT Station, I let him go ahead
so I won't have to worry about my back. He was in front
of me while I was walking to the FX terminal.

The all of a sudden, he turned around and
said "Hi! Are you Korean?"

I said "No, Local ako", thinking that he's going to stop.
But he asked again "Chinese ka?" "San ka nakatira?"
I said "Tondo". But he was persistent, he was not afraid.

I ignored him and hopped inside the FX rear.
Unfortunately, he followed and sat in front of me.
He was trying to get my attention all the time.
And I ignored him all the time.

But when he started touching my knees,
I decided to scare him a bit.

2 comments:

waxie said...

My friend had the same experience .. his was worse 'coz the "guy" wanted to kiss him! I was laughing while he was telling me the story but I knew he was pretty pretty scared when he experienced it. And the thing is, he's chinese like you. Baka type nila chinese. Heehee. :D

dlee said...

dude,

even i don't want to see you angry. :|