Sunday, November 27, 2005

Saturday Off

No OT for today...
This is supposed to be the last day of our business trip...

Yesterday, I didn't asked Tanaka-san if we need to go to work today... :)
Less talk... Less Mistakes... No Talk... No Mistakes... :p

We got our day off for this week indirectly... he he...
Actually, they did not mention that we need to work today...
So I think it is just ok to assume that there is none... :)

It's really getting harder and harder for me to get up early since
I started working here... Going home at 12AM most of the time
is not a joke. I feel like I'm shortening my really short lifespan.

Just this morning, I realized that it is even harder to make an 8 hour
sleep now. My body automatically woke up after just 6 hours.

My eyes still hurts...

No comments: