Sunday, May 14, 2006

Episode 4: Day 5

Akihabara + Ueno + Roppongi = Overspending + Muscle pains

Went to Akihabara @ 10:30 to
start some pre-shopping activities,
We were supposed to meet up with
Jas and company @ 11:30 in front
of Yoshinoya. I had already bought some
items during my 1-hour scouting... :)

We had lunch @ Yoshinoya...
I had a Sumiyaki bowl. My personal
favorite, too bad they don't have their
special seasoning, which I happen to
like very much... :(

After lunch, we went to several shops
to buy the stuffs we need... or "want"
rather... >:D

2-3 hours of shop-hopping, we lost
Alfred, after 1 hour of searching and
waiting, we decided to move to Ueno
as planned... to buy some chocolates
and other goodies... :)

I was able to buy most items in my list,
I was not able to buy a couple of them
because they were hard to find and
we don't have enough time to shop...

After Ueno, we rushed to Roppongi to
attend the sunday mass at a local chapel.
We came in late and had to stand for
another 30 minutes or so.
After the mass, together with Henrison,
Edong, Renan and Sir Mike to have dinner
at a nearby ramen house.

Then we went to Roppongi Hills Area
to take some pictures, to get wet some
more... oh I forgot to mention that it
was raining all day... Jas' umbrella even
got blown to hard that the plastic cap at
the center of the umbrella
was literally separated from the metal
body, I accidentally punched a hole
through the umbrella while trying
to repair it... sorry again for the damage.

We stayed @ Starbucks for a couple
of minutes and decided to leave since
we were not able to get any seats.

This is the end of this day's adventure,
I took Oedo Line while the rest took
Hibiya Line to return to their respective
hotels/apartments.

Such a tiring day...
Pictures will be posted some other time... :D

No comments: