Saturday, May 20, 2006

Episode 4: Day 12

Slept around 1:30 and got up around 4:20... :S
Packed my remaining clothes and laptop as well.
Took a quick shower and put on my
clothes for my journey back to Manila.

Took the 5:20 train at Magome
Got off at Sengakuji and took another
ride to Aoto around 5:33.
Finally, took another train to
Narita International Airport at 6:23.

I manage to have some quick naps
along the way and finally arrived at
Narita around 7:41.

After check-in, I got a chance to check
some shops at the airport and unfortunately...
spent another 3058 Yen for Boa's 3rd Album
which I was not able to buy from the last
Akihabara visit... :)

Flight JL742, Seat No. 64K, Upper Deck
Window Side, Front Seat, got quite lucky today.
I just slept for most of the duration of the
flight, I didn't even noticed that the plane
already departed... :)

The movie featured was "Rumor Has It"...
I didn't know that there's a featured movie
on this flight since that last time was just
a recorded NHK feed.
After the movie, I got another set of zzzz's.

When we're about to land, there was
a problem in NAIA, there are several
planes stranded on the ground and
a couple more roaming around the airspace.

We spent another 10 or 15 mins or so
before we actually started our the descend.

After immigration, baggage counter, customs...
a couple of minutes in the waiting area...
and a couple more on the road...
I'm finally home... :)

After a quick unpacking routines...
I took another nap since the wedding reception
is to be held at 7PM... more zzzz's

ただいま!!!

No comments: