Sunday, December 25, 2005

Visit sa Uste

Got my break from work at last... :D

Earlier today, I went to see my H.S. friend in order
to give him the anime magazine that he asked me to
buy from Japan... :)

Then went to SM San Lazaro to meet up with my
College friend... but he was not replying to my
text messages so I just decided to watch King Kong... :)
It was nice... :D

Probably my last movie for this year and next month,
since I'll be leaving again for Japan... :( and :)

I've missed quite a lot of movies this year...
these are the films that I wanted to watch:
1. Red Eye
2. The Island
3. Sound of Thunder
4. Chicken Little
5. Harry Potter 4

And looks like I'm going to miss several more...
The first on the list is... Underworld: Evolution... :(

Anyway... after I had my lunch, I went to UST
just as I have promised... but it was quite early
when I got there... my main purpose is to take
pictures at night... he he...

So I had no other choice but to sit there and wait,
tried walking around and noticed a lot of things...
a lot of changes...

1. Christmas Lanterns along UST High School

Here are some pictures...









Pero ito yung pinakamatindi sa lahat...

Side View


Rear View


Front View

Tsk tsk, patay kay Jas yung gumawa nito... he he... peace... :)

2. There's a new building in front of UST Central Library,
it's still under construction though...

3. Remember this place? Yep, that's coop... which is already gone.



4. New building at Engineering Complex... Soon



5. McDo sa loob ng USTE??? Whaaaaaat???



After hours of waiting, walking... and waiting...
The christmas lights were opened... yehey... :)

This is what I've been waiting for... good thing
there are no or just few people around... which
means I can freely make my shots... :D

Here are some pictures the I've taken during
the night...

Trees of light... he he... :D


Fountain of Knowledge


Fountain of Divine Wisdom


Arch of Century


Giant Christmas Tree 2005


UST Grandstand


Main Building taken from the UST field


Cross at UST Main Building


I was the only person in the UST field when I took this...
I think... he he... :D

That's all for this day... still feels empty and boring though...
good thing I was able to use my Camera again...

Merry Christmas to All!!!

2 comments:

raceirolg said...

uy ung The Island napanood ko sa airplane pauwi from Japan, ok sya, cool ung story =P malay mo sa plane mo mapanood, hehe =P nice pics, btw... pansin ko lang, parang nagiging elitista na uste, tsk tsk... no wonder, taas ng tuition. =S

jasmine said...

anak ng tofu! bakit may ganyan?! sinong gumawa nyan? hehehe...

sige na nga, pagbigyan... tutal, pasko naman :D

merry christmas! :D