Friday, December 09, 2005

10 Things...

10. Yukata
- Makes me feel... Japanice.

9. Coin Laundry
- As long as you don't get locked inside, it's really convinient.

8. Electronic pot
- Keeps me warm every morning. Cooks my cup noodles as well.

7. Hotel C.R.
- Even if it's really small... the bath tub works, and the washlet rocks!

6. Salad
- Part of the Bento meals, really nice since vegies are seldom served.

5. Karage Spice
- Powdered spice for Karage Chicken Bento, my usual dinner.

4. Tokyo Tower
- Never entered it but undoubtly one of the best structures in Japan.

3. Akihabara
- The coolest place to check out new gadgets and toys as well.

2. Yoshinoya
- Informal Japanese fast food restaurant. They're everywhere and it's affordable.

1. Trains
- Instant access to anywhere around Toyko. Somehow I enjoy traveling even if just by myself.

No comments: