Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Box of Styrofoam

I paid $11 for a box of useless styrofoam balls "minus" the DS Lite Protector I bought from Play-Asia. It seems to me that someone from the Postal Office (around 99% probability) stole the content even before it got delivered to me. It's just a plastic case for God's sake!

I wanted to call the Post Office to demand my item but they would definitely deny any knowledge of it. I just hope that Play-Asia would be considerate enough to reship my item.

It wasn't really my fault, I paid them to ship it via FedEx, but since the DS Lite Protector was unavailable at that time, they split the order in to two. The first one shipped via FedEx, which arrived the day after. And the other one shipped via Air Mail.

Unfortunately, it was intercepted. What's more frustrating is the fact that it's virtually impossible to recover the lost item.

I don't want to be evil but... I hope/wish/pray/curse that whoever stole my DS Lite Protector gets devoured by a large predator very soon. >:)

1 comment:

donna marie said...

want me to release my t-rex ? :)