Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Strange Dreams

Normally, I would have a hard time remembering my dreams, but these dreams from weeks ago somehow managed to get stuck in my head.

Dream #1
I was walking along the corner of Tayuman and Jose Abad Santos street when I notice someone following me. I immediately realized that he's a mugger (holdaper in Tag-lish). I pulled out my pair of red scissors (pointed edge, same one that I'm using at home) in order to scare him off. Then all of a sudden, he appears behind me with his knife pointing at my side (kidney area). At that moment, I instictively swung the scissors towards him.

And to my surprise, the scissors disappeared, and the next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground. Then the guy stabbed me. I woke up before his knife could even touch me.

Dream #2:
I was trying to catch a last train. I started inside a mall, most likely Park Square I. I was dashing through people, objects, and various obstacles before jumping and sliding through a tunnel.

When I reached the end and got out, I found myself in a room, with lots and lots of bats. Suddenly, they stared flying (chaos) and the whole room started to fall apart (more chaos). I woke up wondering what happened.

Dream #3:
I bought an Apple MacBook online which costs around 75,000++ php. I woke up feeling happy and guilty at the same time. :))

2 comments:

メッツ said...

galing ito sa dream moods dictionary...

dream 1 - robbery
Robbery
To dream that you have been robbed, denotes that you are experiencing an identity crisis or you are suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, you may feel that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.

dream 2 - masyadong marami kaya pipiliin ko na lang ang bats
Bats
To see bats in your dream, symbolizes uncleanness, demons, and annoyances. Alternatively, bats represent rebirth. You need to let go of old habits. Your current path is not compatible with your new growth and new goals. It may also mean that you are blindly entering into a situation or deal. You need to evaluate the facts more carefully. The dream may also been a pun on feeling "batty" or feeling crazy.

dream 3 - buying laptop
Buying
To dream that you or someone is buying something, represents your acceptance of an idea, condition, or situation. Consider what item you are buying for additional analysis.

Laptop
To see or use laptop in your dream, suggests that you need to be able to reach out and communicate with others in any circumstance.

-----------

haha. may sense ba. di ko na-gets =))

raceirolg said...

frank, interpret mo na lang ung dreams mo sa numbers tapos taya mo sa lotto... makakabili ka pa ng maraming macbook tapos penge na rin kami ng balato :-p