Sunday, April 27, 2008

Semi-Retirement

After two and a half years and more than 12,000 shots, I'm now putting my Canon PowerShot S2 IS into semi-retirement. Which means, I would no longer be bringing her along on my travels. Instead, she'll be staying at home, resting, and doing lighter tasks.



I'm not planning to sell her or give her away, because she's my 1st camera, and she's been a significant part of my life. She went as far as I could go, never complained, and gave her best, all the time. :)

I got her on September 24, 2005, a day after my return from my 1st business trip in Cebu. It was Marben who bought her from Japan, and left her with Jas on Friday (September 23). 

Coincidentally, Jas was celebrating her birthday that day. I gave her the special birthday scrapbook and box of origami's which we've made back in Cebu, in exchange for watching over my camera... :P

Since then, we've travelled to far places together, attended company outings, crashed high school reunions, enjoyed family outings, celebrated birthday parties, and many many more.

I really couldn't imagine my life in the past 2 years without her... :P

アスカちゃん。。。お疲れ様でした。

No comments: