Thursday, April 26, 2007

PhilNITS SW: Passed!!!

Medyo late post na pero here goes...
I really never saw it coming...
But I was really excited when I heard the news... :)

Congratulations to me and my mentor sir Melvin,
for passing the PhilNITS SW Exam.

There were a total of 13 people who passed the
SW Exam. Which reminded that when I passed
the FE Exam, we were also 13.
Looks like 13 is my lucky number... :P

Check the complete results here

Special thanks to my mentor for his time
and for lending me his resources for our review.

At least, hindi na sayang yung pag-bili namin ng
overpriced drinks sa Starbucks... :P

--------------------------------------------------

Congratulations also to my officemates for passing
the PhilNITS FE Exam.

baltazar, mary joy
basbas, maria christina
cuenca, john gerard
jamon, marc glenn
maligaya, karen marie
masajo, kristoffer
tuazon, mauriza
yeung, yvette
yu, edixon jr

Check the complete results here

Dumadami narin yung mga PhilNITS passers sa office,
Thanks to the facilitators, for unselfishly sharing their
time and knowledge.
Sana ma-ipagpatuloy pa yung practice... :)

Thanks din sa management, for giving some
"cash incentive" for the passers, it's not a big amount,
but it's better than not having any at all.

Hopefully, I can get some additional incentive for
passing the PhilNITS SW... He he he... >:)

Also, I just had my exam fee reimbursed,
so I have 3,000 to spare... He he he... >:)
I still have to treat my friends though... >:P

1 down... 2 more to go... :)

No comments: