Friday, April 07, 2006

Off the Record

Just want to make up with the lost
blog opportunities during my last Cebu BT...

Here are my random thoughts and states
of mind for the last 30 days...

I hate flattery... and I'm not good in
flattering myself... :)

Even if you have the strongest, fastest
ship ever built... with any sense of direction,
your ship is nothing more than a piece of junk... :P

I'm not good in breaking tradition... :(

Trust my character but never trust
my reputation... it's a warning... :P

After several months... I still feel lost
and nowhere to go... :|

Everything has a limitation...

It's too late just to realize that it was too late...

My ultimate question... Why???

Aside from these thoughts...

A significant event also happened...
Secrets revealed...

No comments: