Wednesday, April 05, 2006

home again...

1st post in around 30 days...
I really miss this thing...

It really does a good job in relieving
me from my inner demons...

Let's just call it stress...
Although I can't really distinguish
if I'm stressed or not... :(

Btw, I would like to thank Roel for
the ride back home, and I'm sorry for
contributing to the cause of the flat tire... :D

I won't be staying in Manila for long,
I just have to fulfill some committments,
Get my overdue Christmas Vacation... :P
Yep, Christmas Vacation...
That's not a typo error.

A lot of things had happen in this recent
trip in Cebu...

Somehow, I'm starting to feel different
about most of the things and people around me...
Specially at work...

A friend told me that I'm just frustrated,
I don't really know if that's true,
Right now, I don't seem to understand
my feelings very well... :(

Hope that I'm not going to do anything
stupid in the coming days... :D

No comments: