Sunday, November 25, 2007

JLPT Cram Sessions

A few more days and we will be having the JLPT Level 3 exam. We've been preparing for this since December last year. It was originally planned that I will be taking Level 1 as advised by 田中先生. But due to some unforeseen circumstances (lack of ability), I was demoted back to Level 2 after a couple of months. Then, after the mock exam given to us, I was again demoted back to Level 3.

Not bad really. If I think about it carefully, even if I was able to passed Level 2, I would have just "passed" the exam. There is no real and deep understanding of the subject. And I'm not going to be satisfied with only that.

I never really had a chance to review ever since I started working for my new job. And after almost 2 months of avoidance (procrastination), I find myself cramming for it. Hopefully, I would find enough time this week to practice for the listening exams. That is, if I could finish the remaining vocabulary and grammar notes provided to us by 田中先生.

じゃあ、頑張ります!

No comments: