Monday, May 28, 2007

Stubborn

Am I?

I just had another of those lengthy "conversation" with my aunt.
The usual topic which is... my relationship.

Just because she's not one of us... It doesn't mean that...
She's less superior than us...
She's less respectful than us...
She's less worthy than us...

Just because all your friends think otherwise... It doesn't mean that...
They are right...
You are wrong...
You don't have to question them...

Just because they're older than you... It doesn't mean that...
Everything they say is correct...
They've experience everything in life...
You should follow every word they say...

Just because they're your parents... It doesn't mean that...
They are a better person than you...
They always know what's best for you...
You can't disobey them...

Just because somebody screws up... It doesn't mean that...
All people will end up that way...
I will end up that way...
Your right and I'm wrong...

Call it stupidity, stubbornness, selfishness...
Call it whatever you want, I don't care...
I would always call it freewill...

Being socially correct is not even close from being morally correct.
I stand by my principles. I'm not rebel and I'm not a loser.

I could not tell what would happen with my decision now...
But neither could you on yours...
So, if you can't take it that way, just leave it, and deal with it...

I may have raised my voice a couple of times...
That was my bad...
But in the end, I just told her...

We just agree to disagree... :)

Who's with me?

3 comments:

m9dhatter said...

me

jasmine said...

of course i am.. >:D<

WS said...

dumaan ako sa ganiyan. and i went through hell and back.

i guess the only mistake i made was it wasn't the scenario, but the person i was fighting for wasn't even worth it.

but since this is a different story.

of course i'm with you too :)