Friday, February 16, 2007

Made in Twenty

At long last, after more than 2 weeks of waiting...
I finally got my shipment...

BoA's latest album: Made in Twenty(20)














It's her 5th Japanese Album,
She's really successful and popular in Japan,
despite of her Korean origin... :)

I admire people who, despite of being different,
are capable and willing to make a difference... :)

This is my 12th purchase for my BoA Collection.
Ranging from singles to CD+DVD packages.
Costing around Y1500 to Y4000 each.
I'm not so quite a BoA fan... Am I? :)

Anyway, I love her Japanese songs,
even though I'm still not able to understand
the lyrics completely... but I'm really trying
my best in Nihongo class.

Speaking of which, I just received the results
of my JLPT Level 4 Exam: 389/400
Pretty good huh? Lucky bastard... :)
Well, this is all thanks to Tanaka Sensei...
for preparing us and giving us motivation for
learning Nihongo.

Congratulations to my Nihongo classmates,
all of us passed the Level 4 Exam.
Sensei is really good... :)

Going back, here's my current BoA collection:
In no particular order,

1. Everlasting - Single
2. Love and Honesty - Album
3. Dakishimeru - Single
4. Best of Soul - Album
5. Valenti - Album
6. Next World - Album
7. Atlantis Princess - Korean Album
8. Key of Heart - Single
9. Outgrow - Album (CD+DVD)
10. You Color - Single (CD+DVD)
11. Winter Love - Single (CD+DVD)
12. Made in Twenty - Album (CD+DVD)

Not much at all... :P

So much for this entry,
I'm looking forward to writing another blog post...
Hopefully soon... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

おめでとう!!!今年の試験がんばれ!!!

WS said...

フランクーさん、おめでとう!! :) 私達はとてもすごいよ! 今年は二級が一緒に取りましょう!
or
一級もう良い?:P ^__^