Sunday, June 04, 2006

getting old...

Let's begin with my terrible friday...
I got a flu, and went to the office...
Spent the whole day just repeatedly wiping my nose...
Feeling dizzy on my cubicle...
Can't even walk a straight path...

Going home was indeed a challenge,
physically and mentally...
It even rained hard without any warning...
When I reached Tayuman Station...

Pooof... everything goes black... or white... whatever...
Just found myself throwing up on the structure on
below the Station's Railings... :(
After a while I just sat on the floor
and rest for a bit. This time I called by sister
to ask my Dad to pick me up...

What a day... :|

Basically, I spent my weekend, lying in my bed...
trying to recover as quickly as possible... :)

I also manage to start practicing my calligraphy
skills... err... experience... he he...


It's the first time this brush was actually used... :)


Brush and Ink...


Just some ugly scribbles... :|

Seems that I'm getting too old for these things...
My hand ached a lot after writing these...

One thing that I loved about calligraphy...
I helps train my concentration and focus...
Because if your thinking of other things other
than the word you are writing, you won't
be able to write even a single straight line.

No comments: