Friday, March 03, 2006

Sir... Do you have a piso?

Yan yung tanong sa akin nung cashier
sa KFC sa glorietta kanina...

He he... hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o ano.
Kaya... I just make dukot my coin purse and
got a piso for her... :P

Now that I got your attention...
We just had the 1st day of our WAVE training...

[W]inning [A]ttitude through [V]alues [E]nchancement

We had several activities...
It's quite exhausting mentally and pyschologically... :)

I also realized several things...

I never got rid of my trembling whenever
I get too excited, looks really stupid on me...

The second is that though I'm capable of helping
others solve their problems or atleast view
their problems in a different perspective...

Unfortunately...
I'm still not capable of doing the same for myself... :(

3 comments:

raceirolg said...

"make" dukot... goshes... =))

ok lang yan frank, ang mga problema parang origami, itupi mo lang ng itupi...... tapos... wala lang... hehe, paki-connect? =P

hehe, sowee... pero salamat sa mala-P4 mong skills... saludo kami sa yo... =D

メッツ said...

hehe.. don't make worry.. :)

nagpapasalamat din ako sa iyong p4 skills at saludo rin ako sayo! (gaya-gaya..)

jasmine said...

hehehe! hindi ko kinaya un :P grabe talaga ang influence ni nina sa yo! (mejo matagal pa kami magkikita kaya sana makalimutan nyang nagcomment ako dito :P)

make ingat, mga manila-bters :P wehehe!